UNLEASHED YOUR CREATIVITY!
You'll need to login or register in order to fully use all the features and view all the sections of this site.
Thank you.
Regards: FSMANIA Team
You'll need to login or register in order to fully use all the features and view all the sections of this site.
Thank you.
Regards: FSMANIA Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryPublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

type writter and automatic color font changer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
rose_princess
Administrator
type writter and automatic color font changer 2hovgwn
rose_princess

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 138 Location : taguig city Job/hobbies : landdin asawa quh hahaha Humor : i love danilo

type writter and automatic color font changer Vide
PostSubject: type writter and automatic color font changer   type writter and automatic color font changer Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:04 pm

Things to put in mind first:
Be sure you have an account at any file hosting site (e.g., ripway.com/fileave.com
patience if did not work
Here are the Codes:
Spoiler:
- Compile this to your js (javascript) extension if you already have then create if don't have yet. How to Create?
Click Create Text/File
Then put the codes in the bigger box.
Save your file as --> (e.g., filename.js)
always put .JS at the end of the filename of your js file
Put the direct link of your JS file on a js linker.

Code:
<script src="JS DIRECT LINK HERE"></script>

then put it on your active apps. (MEDIA SECTIONS ARE FILTERED SAME WITH THE ABOUT ME AND WHO YOU WANT TO MEET SECTIONS SO WE CAN'T PUT OUR JS OR CSS CODES THERE EXCEPT FOT THE PICTURE EMBED CODES)

--> Guys, this is an old trick but, still some of those people who want their friendster profile to be tweaked are looking for this codes. Well, have a happy tweaking
Credits to:
- FsTutorials
- Me

hirs the preview :
http://profiles.friendster.com/80305235 juz click on it

Last edited by rose_princess on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:11 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
danz
Webmaster
type writter and automatic color font changer Starwars7
danz

Male
Age : 32 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 86 Location : Dimatagpuan City,lolz Job/hobbies : LAYOUT DESIGNING Humor : very happy

PostSubject: Re: type writter and automatic color font changer   type writter and automatic color font changer Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:35 pm

here comes the great line:
Spoiler:
maybe ill try this if my file accounts 8) has recovered already.. haha
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/danilodeleon
rose_princess
Administrator
rose_princess

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 138 Location : taguig city Job/hobbies : landdin asawa quh hahaha Humor : i love danilo

PostSubject: Re: type writter and automatic color font changer   type writter and automatic color font changer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:16 am

wahahahaha

gumaganun pa

omg

ang korni..

wahahaha juk lang muah
Back to top Go down
payhere123
FSMANIA GUEST
FSMANIA GUEST

Age : 29 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 1 Location : Job/hobbies : Humor :

PostSubject: hahah.   type writter and automatic color font changer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:32 am

weeee.. Gud Eve lol!
Back to top Go down
ayeh
Global Moderator
type writter and automatic color font changer 66gftt
ayeh

Male
Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 11 Location : cavite Job/hobbies : student lang. Humor : Know me :]

PostSubject: Re: type writter and automatic color font changer   type writter and automatic color font changer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:47 pm

it's nice and kewl. code ms. admin. btw. where's the preview? xd
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/ayehempty
rose_princess
Administrator
rose_princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: type writter and automatic color font changer   type writter and automatic color font changer Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:43 am

sorry guys for the late post of preview.. wahaha lol

i forgot to post it .. wahaha
Back to top Go down
[AKOSIAMICK]
VIP
type writter and automatic color font changer Vip
[AKOSIAMICK]

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-03-11 Number of posts : 60 Location : Job/hobbies : Humor :

PostSubject: Re: type writter and automatic color font changer   type writter and automatic color font changer Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:41 am

payhere123 wrote:
weeee.. Gud Eve lol!

spammer

btw thanks ate rose
Back to top Go down
rose_princess
Administrator
rose_princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: type writter and automatic color font changer   type writter and automatic color font changer Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:44 am

ahehehe

no prob ^^
Back to top Go down
[AKOSIAMICK]
VIP
type writter and automatic color font changer Vip
[AKOSIAMICK]

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-03-11 Number of posts : 60 Location : Job/hobbies : Humor :

PostSubject: Re: type writter and automatic color font changer   type writter and automatic color font changer Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:46 am

^hehe okay welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: type writter and automatic color font changer   type writter and automatic color font changer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

type writter and automatic color font changer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
Friendster Mania Members
Follow the rules of this forum!

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNLEASHED YOUR CREATIVITY! :: FSMANIA DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT :: JAVASCRIPT -