UNLEASHED YOUR CREATIVITY!
You'll need to login or register in order to fully use all the features and view all the sections of this site.
Thank you.
Regards: FSMANIA Team
You'll need to login or register in order to fully use all the features and view all the sections of this site.
Thank you.
Regards: FSMANIA Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryPublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

suggestions..........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
pogee aco..
suggestions.......... 2nbuctv
pogee aco..

Age : 29 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 116 Location : Job/hobbies : Humor :

suggestions.......... Vide
PostSubject: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:38 am

4 me po ummm u nid to add some emoticons to more express the feelings of both of us... and we need to have aa INBOX navigations to both of us can submit a personal message...that's all...
Back to top Go down
PatRicK
Administrator
suggestions.......... 2hovgwn
PatRicK

Male
Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 52 Location : Tarlac Job/hobbies : Humor :

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:40 am

for now,
were making a PM image to put in the menu,
please be patient,
and i'll be post a new thread to request some smilies
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/70610066
pogee aco..
pogee aco..

Age : 29 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 116 Location : Job/hobbies : Humor :

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:44 am

oh...tnx 4 thAt yes i will be pAtient.. =)
Back to top Go down
rose_princess
Administrator
rose_princess

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 138 Location : taguig city Job/hobbies : landdin asawa quh hahaha Humor : i love danilo

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:30 am

omg..

i think we shud hav our own cbox?

hu agree?

1 vote for myself

lol xD
Back to top Go down
PatRicK
Administrator
PatRicK

Male
Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 52 Location : Tarlac Job/hobbies : Humor :

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:32 am

i agree.,
but san tyo kukuha ng pambayad?
wanted sponsor
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/70610066
pogee aco..
pogee aco..

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:16 am

meron aman free jan sa tabe tabe
Back to top Go down
rose_princess
Administrator
rose_princess

Female
Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 138 Location : taguig city Job/hobbies : landdin asawa quh hahaha Humor : i love danilo

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:44 am

magkno ba eun?

serious tanung qu..

wahehehe

sosyal aqu ee ahaha juk

d nga mgkno?
Back to top Go down
pogee aco..
pogee aco..

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:55 am

isasama ata un sa billings mu sa broadband
Back to top Go down
rose_princess
Administrator
rose_princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:57 am

ganun??

for how much cost cud it tke kaya?
Back to top Go down
pogee aco..
pogee aco..

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:01 am

d ku lam ee..hahaha enxa po...=) hohoh...10 hrs na kong online
Back to top Go down
rose_princess
Administrator
rose_princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:17 am

uo nga lupit mo pre..

hahahha

but im really curious how much it wud cost..

it wud be gud for us (for our site) to have a cbox..

ayt?

pra mas mapromote pa ntn to..
Back to top Go down
pogee aco..
pogee aco..

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:45 am

yEs...para d2 na cla tumambay palague...and we need a pRomotEr i think..
Back to top Go down
danz
Webmaster
suggestions.......... Starwars7
danz

Male
Age : 32 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 86 Location : Dimatagpuan City,lolz Job/hobbies : LAYOUT DESIGNING Humor : very happy

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:19 pm

.actually guys,, we have already our own chatbox. but still its on process,,, it needs to be upgraded into a PREMIUM CBOX. but wee need a sponsor.. and im after it.cuz in having a premium box you will pay it by means of PAYPAL. but sad to say.. i just only have an ATM.. cant.. connect to. it
dont worry guys.. it will come soon Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/danilodeleon
rose_princess
Administrator
rose_princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:20 pm

aiie.. wow ang gara ng hubby qu o..

wahahahahah

go dhie

kya mu ean

moral support ahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
pogee aco..
pogee aco..

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:32 am

ayie..hahahha moral? kayang bayaran yan..hahah
Back to top Go down
rose_princess
Administrator
rose_princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:32 am

hindi rin..
Back to top Go down
[AKOSIAMICK]
VIP
suggestions.......... Vip
[AKOSIAMICK]

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-03-11 Number of posts : 60 Location : Job/hobbies : Humor :

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:12 am

^yes i also agree to her
Back to top Go down
rose_princess
Administrator
rose_princess

Female

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:41 pm

ahehe thnx for bein' agree wid me ahehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pogee aco..
pogee aco..

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:24 am

waaa...hahaha pinag tulungan nyu ku Sad(( amusta na po ba ung MESSAGE BOX?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggestions..........   suggestions.......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suggestions..........

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
Friendster Mania Members
Follow the rules of this forum!

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNLEASHED YOUR CREATIVITY! :: FSMANIA :: SUGGESTION AND FEEDBACKS -